Tuesday, July 10, 2007

A Day of Class

This day was full of class all morning, and for most of the evening. The middle of the day was time for lunch (I ate garlic French fries and some breaded chicken) and a trip to Trust Mart for food. I am feeling better today from my recent sickness, but I am still being very careful with what I eat. Pictured below is a scene from a game we were playing during the evening class. We were practicing our Chinese numbers, and when we messed up, Cherry (our teacher), taped a piece of paper to our face. (Hey, Chinese teachers are tough!) As you can see, I messed up twice during the game. I still have a way to go to master counting in Chinese.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Again, you posted at night and it is only 8:15 am!!

Anonymous said...

This is still my favorite pic from the trip...