Monday, July 9, 2007

My Sick Day

I took a sick day today from class. I didn’t feel well this morning when I woke-up, and it became obvious that I wasn’t going to make it to class. I think it was a combination of all the crazy, greasy Chinese food I have been eating, the tiring schedule, the cold I caught, and the heat/humidity that finally got to me. So instead I spent the day rereading the 6th Harry Potter, typing email, updating my blog, and just resting in my room. The rest and relaxation really did benefit me and I am feeling much better as I write this post. Jessica made me the get well card that is pictured below.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's too bad. You know what' really funny, you posted at night and here in Indy it is only 9:00 AM. Hope you get better!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, i forgot to tell you, we just got a new puppy!!!!!! His name is Kipper and he is a Shetland Sheepdog.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you posted my card....although there still could be just a few more pics of me on here. :) Hope your feeling well now that your back in the good ol' U.S. of A.