Wednesday, July 11, 2007

McDonald's Big Mac

After class all morning, Jessica, Katie, and I went to McDonald's for lunch. We all agreed that we needed a good western meal, and McDonald's was the ticket. I had a Big Mac meal and a strawberry sundae that really hit the spot. Oddly, after lunch I came back to the room and slept for most of the afternoon even though I rarely take naps. Then, Jose and I went to a restaurant later in the evening for chicken wings and fries. Today was a pretty good day mainly because I got enough to eat!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did the Big Mac taste the same as the Big Mac in The U.S? In the picture, they had the M then some Chinese words. Were the Chinese words Mcdonald's?

Mark Heiden said...

The Chinese Big Mac was almost exactly the same as the US version.