Monday, July 16, 2007

McDonald's and then Shopping

We had a break from class this morning which gave Jessica and me a great chance to go to McDonald’s for breakfast. No one else seemed excited about a McDonald’s breakfast, but Jessica and I were ready. I had pancakes, sausage, and orange juice and I must say it was excellent. I wanted a bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit, but all of the breakfast sandwiches here come on regular hamburger buns (and usually have mayo and ketchup on them). You can see me with my wonderful meal below.

After breakfast we took a taxi to Hefang street to shop for some souvenirs. I bought some packages of bamboo chopsticks and a little trinket that I had engraved. The shop owner did the engraving and then posed with me for a picture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nothing beat the McDonald's breakfast! :) Let me know how the engraving worked out...