Friday, July 13, 2007

Off to Putuo Island

For the last of our weekend trips around China most of the group will be departing for Putuo Island on Saturday morning to return on Sunday evening. Some of our group really wanted to go to Xi'an to see the terracotta warriors, so they are taking a plane to do that while the rest of us are at Putuo Island. The trip to Xi'an would have cost an additional $350, so I elected to go on the already included trip to Putuo Island. Besides, I will be sure to see the terracotta warriors when I return to China some day.... So, it will be a day or two before I update the blog again.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Hi Mark,
I just now read your entire blog and sounds like you're having an amazing time! Many of your posts made me laugh with your dining options in China. Thank goodness for Trust Mart. Can't wait to hear about and see pictures!
Angela